Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The year my life changed.

Year 31, now in the books.

wow.  looking at my last post, it's been way too long. 

I need to get better at this.

crazy thing is.  I've actually had more on my heart to share in this past year than I did the year before. Yet every time i wanted to share, i just didn't feel that it was time...  still don't. (I seriously have spent the last few days typing it all out... but still think I need to stew on it a tad bit longer).  


It's ironic to think that my 30th year was the hardest year of my life, and my 31st year was the best year of my life so far.  God is so good.  


I feel like this year was a year that set me on a course beyond what I could have dreamt.  a level path of seeing clearer and lifting easy yokes and light burdens rather than the harder and heavier.  so much REST


God changed my life this year by opening my eyes to the good news.

the gospel.

I have so much to say about this, a video or a blog will come, hopefully sometime this summer.

I am His friend, I am one with Jesus, not sin.  Thank you Lord

Year 32, here we go.  Jesus have your way with me.

Amen.


1 comment: